PROJECT NAME : Songkhla Gas Separation Plant
Owner : Trans-Thailand Malaysia Co., Ltd.
Client : Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd.
Location : Songkhla Province
Period of Services : 2003 – 2005
Project Cost : NA
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
ATT provided the works for Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd. (SEC) in two work packages as follow:
1. The Detail Designed of the North Access Bridge and the storm water drainage system:
• Detail designed the north access bridge that cross the public cannel and near the northern gate of the plant. This bridge are reinforcement concrete, the dimensions 13×70 meters (WxL);
• Designed the storm water drainage system out side the plant.
2. Government Work Permits briefly include:
• Plant established permit;
• Construction permits;
• Liquefied petroleum gas storage tank permits excluding NDE and Hydrotest;
• Fuel oil tank permits;
• Hazardous material storage permits;
• Plant operation permit;
• Boiler permit;
• Electrical generator permit;
• Power supply permit;
• Other permit (will liaise between SEC and Authority);
• Advice and review documents and drawings that require for permit obtaining and etc.
3. Detailed Engineering Works
• Prepare designed works in detail in compliance with relevant codes and standards as specified by ITB and local regulations for applicability in Thailand.
• Submitting the catalogue and sample of required material for design work (if required).
• Software providing such AutoCAD R14, STADD III, Microsoft Word (V.6) or Microsoft Excel 2000, etc.
• Drawing preparation standard.
• As-built drawing preparation.
• Basic design review and comments.
• Certifying document and drawing by registered professional engineer that required by Thai Law as specified.