PROJECT NAME : Feasibility Study and Detailed Design of PP Island Tourist Pier
Owner : Harbour Department
Client : Harbour Department
Location : Samut Prakarn province, Thailand
Period of Services : 2002 – 2005
Project Cost : Approx. 131 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
PP Island is one of the famous places in the world. Many tourist both foreigner and Thais go to visit here in each year. There is only one small pier and it has been used for many years. The Harbour Department who response to development the water communicate decide to rebuild the pier in order to serve the tourist which increasing every year.
The Harbour Department has assigned ATT in association with Team Consulting Company to do the feasibility study and responsible for the following works:
• Economic evaluation.
• Environmental impact assessment.
• Water communication study.
• Site investigation, e.g. topographic survey, bathymetric survey, boring and wave measurement.
• Coastal engineering study.
• Public Hearing.
• Detailed design of pier structure.
• Preparation of TOR and Tender document for the project.