PROJECT NAME : Damage Investigation, Repairing Method and Capacity Checking for IRPC Jetty Wharf No.1 to No.8
Owner : IRPC Public Company Limited
Client : IRPC Public Company Limited
Location : Rayong Province, Thailand
Period of Services : 2009 – 2010
Project Cost : Approx. 900 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
The IRPC Public Company Limited wanted to repair the existing Jetty Wharf No.1-8. The Jetty is situated at seashore southerly of IRPC factory. The structures of existing jetty have been in services for a long period of years. IRPC wanted to renovate and repair damages to the structures of the wharf No.1 to No.8. The finished jetty of the wharfs after repairing works shall be the first class quality acceptable to the international standards, and ready for services at the expected full load conditions.
ATT Consultants Co., Ltd. has been selected as the consultant to provide services with the following tasks:
• Surveyed and investigated damages to the existing structures of wharf No.1 to No.8 and recorded damaged conditions, by measuring, checking and testing on the existing structures.
• Determined and classified the damages on the structures as minor, medium and serious damages in order to provide the appropriate method of repairing for each class of damages.
• Inspected and checked the integrity of the existing structures to verify the current conditions for loading capacity and expected loading capacity of the structures in the future at the completion.
• Established maintenance schedule, and work plans for the routine maintenance, corrective maintenance, and provide well written instruction procedures for the whole works as the “Maintenance Manual”.
• Provided specifications of all materials used for repairing works and construction works.
• Provided cost estimate and BOQ for the Project.
• Established the best criteria for evaluation and selection of Contractors and recommend the right Contractor to the Owner.
• Provided Project documents on engineering analysis and calculation sheets of the Project to the Owner as the reference documents for future use.
• Provided as-built drawings of all Jetty Wharf No.1 to No.8.